PAX: BTB, Minivan, Mets, Pirate, Mr Potato Head, Tuba, Gomer
Conditions: Temp 70, Humidity 70%, Wind – not today, not today, not today
- SSH x 30
- LBC x30
- Hill Billies x3
- Frankenstein Squats x30
- Front Kick x 20
- Russian Twist x30 ankle
- Grabbing Squats x20 wide arm push ups x15
- Mountain Climbers x 30
- Partner up. Partner 1 run a lap. Partner 2 skip rope
- Rinse and repeat x3
- Big boy lap.
- The Wall – People’s Chair 60 seconds.
- Balls to the wall Peter Parker or the nose bleeders x29
- People’s Chair x30
- Hill Sprint relay x2 x5
- Mary Rosalita x30.
- High slow flutter x30.
- Freddie Mercury x30
- low slow flutter x30
- Hannibal Plank 60 seconds.
- Two minutes with Tania Harding!
– Blood, Guts, but no thunder today!
– Very little chatter today, just challenges from Gomer ” pass me if you can”. Keep Pushing us hard Gomer.
– Mets was inverted too long and suffered a little discharge – “it is supposed to hurt” –
All In all a great workout gentlemen
Announcement – Saturday we will be driving to Boerne to check out the location for the launch on the 16th after we have our coffee.
See you Wednesday