PAX: Bob the Builder, Buzz, El Chapo, Fish, Postman, Saint, Spur, Stakeout
9 gentlemen gathered at dawn for an El Chapo pat down and light jazzercise session. Unfortunately, YHC showed up to Q and hopes were dashed as an F3 style beatdown ensued instead.
Conditions: Temp 63F; Dewpoint 55F; Wind Calm; Visibility 10; Sky Clear. Arguably a “Top 10 Beautiful Morning of the Year.”
At the AO:
- SSH 29×4
- Merkins 15×4
- LBCs 30×4
- Monkey Humpers 15×4
- Carolina Dry Docks 15×4
- Hill Billies 30×4
- Indian Run to Corner
- Front Kicks 30×4
- Man Makers 30×4
- American Hammers 30×4
- Indian Run to Soccer Fields
At the Pig Pen (Muddy-from-Morning Dew Soccer Fields):
- Turkish Get-Ups w/right arm up 10
- Little Baby Arm Circles 30×4 w/10 count hold
- Overhead Hand Claps 30×4 w/10 count hold
- Little Baby Arm Circles 30×4
- Turkish Get-Ups w/left arm up 10
¼ mile run
- Oblique v-ups on right side 15×4
- Oblique v-ups on left side 15×4
¼ mile run
- Mountain Climbers “All You Got” AYG for 60 seconds
¼ mile run
- Through the Tunnel (w/hand claps) 32×4
- Black Jack Routine!!! (w/ 210 LBCs, 210 Merkins and running in between)
Mosey Back to AO
- Mumble chatter was incessant this morning: “Slow down!”, “The grass is wet!”, “Too many new exercises!”, “Demonstrate!”, “Demonstrate Again!”, “Who started the hand clapping?!?”, “It’s muddy!”, “My shoes are dirty!” #CryMeARiver
- Mumble chatter ceased once the Black Jack routine started and people had to focus on keeping track of their counting. HA!
- PAX did absolutely Great — completing at least 300 push-ups and at least 330 crunches during the beatdown and running close to 2 miles! #You’llBeFeelingIt Way to go F3! We were a sloppy, muddy mess afterwards and Fish (our real life Peanuts character Pigpen) left a pile of debris at Local Coffee around his chair.
- BTB reported that Little BTB is recovering nicely from his surgery.
- Pyro is scheduled to go under the knife this coming Wednesday for repair of the 3 leg fractures he sustained in his game winning (and ending) F3 Soccer Play of the Year. Thoughts and prayers are with you Pyro!
- The long-awaited and much-anticipated launch of F3 Boerne is next week! Saturday, September 16, 2017 at 7:00 a.m. in Boerne City Park next to the Municipal Swimming Pool. Tell your family, friends, co-workers and acquaintances. F3 in San Antonio continues without interruption.
Nice prayer by El Chapo.