WHEN: 9/11/2017 @ 5:30
PAX: Bob the Builder, Spur, Pirate
4 Men gathered on a cool morning that effected some people minds!
Conditions: Temp 69F; Dewpoint 60F; Wind light; “Top 20 Beautiful Morning of the Year.”
At the AO:
- SSH 20×4
- LBCs 20×4
- Monkey Humpers 15×4
- Front Kicks 20×4
In Transit: 2 full laps
- American Hammers 30×4
- Little Baby Arm Circles 20×4 w/10 count hold
- Little Baby Arm Circles 20×4
- Through the Tunnel (w/hand claps) 32×4
- The squat 20 x4
- Windmill 20×4
- Wide arm push up 15×4
- Through the Tunnel 20×4
- Dips 20×4
- Ankle grabbing squats 15×4
2 sets :
- Pull up s 10
- Star jumps 20
- Burpees 10
Parking lot sprint relay -30 m- 7 minutes
8 minutes of Mary
Hannibal plank 2 minutes
- The session finished with laughter ringing out across the park. I will give Pirate the benefit of the doubt, I hope he was exhausted, but he could not count down from 60. We went down, up, left and right and then he even admitted he had watched the counting guide on F3 twice! Pirate you pushed hard today my friend we forgive you!
- BTB reported that Little BTB is recovering nicely from his surgery.
- Pyro is scheduled to go under the knife this coming Wednesday for repair of the 3 leg fractures he sustained in his game winning (and ending) F3 Soccer Play of the Year. Thoughts and prayers are with you
- Pyro!- Pax- go see him he is bored !
- The long-awaited and much-anticipated launch of F3 Boerne is next week! Saturday, September 16, 2017 at 7:00 a.m. in Boerne City Park next to the Municipal Swimming Pool. Tell your family, friends, co-workers and acquaintances. F3 in San Antonio continues without interruption.
Thanks for finishing us with a lovely Prayer Bob The Builder