PAX: Stakeout, Bob the Builder, Fish, JAG, Spur, Postman, Buzz, Rhythm, Snack
9 men met Saturday by the shovel flags and got the day off to a great start.
Conditions: perfect for a workout
Warm Up & Thang (to the best of my recollection)
– SSH 30 x 4
– Peter Parker Kicks 30 x 4
– Hillbillies 30 x 4
- ‘Merican 15 x 4
- Imperial Walker 30 x 4
Run one lap, then plank (RA, LA, RL, LL, MI 10 seconds)
- Squats 30 x 4
- LBC’s 30 x 4
- The Table 30 x 4
- Little Baby Arm Circles – Forward 30 x 4, Reverse 30 x 4, Hand claps 30 x 4
- Run 1/2 lap, at top…10 backdips, 10 stepups, then plank: hannibal plank 60 seconds
- Run rest of lap and plank (RA, LA, RL, LL, MI 10 seconds)
- Through the tunnel 30 x 4
Run to Jungle Gym
– Plank (RA/LA/RL/LL/Mission Impossible)
– Front Kicks 30 x 4
- 1 Extended Murph (10 pullups, 15 back dips, 20 ‘mericans, 25 LBCs, 30 squats)
- Plank (RA/LA/RL/LL/Mission Impossible)
- 1 Extended Murph (same as first)
- Plank (RA/LA/RL/LL/Mission impossible)
- split into two groups: first group run a lap down to bridge/back; second group: Windmill, planks. Flapjack / repeat
- Extended Murph (same)
- 5 minute grassy knoll w/ man-maker burpees (pick a number of reps, repeat 5 times in a row on the minute)
- Mary on the Mattress:
- Dolly 30 x 4, hold for 10
- High slow flutter 30 x 4, hold for 10
- Freddy Mercury 30 x 4, hold for 10
- Rosalita 30 x 4, hold for 10
- Low flutter 30 x 4, hold for 10
- Mosey back to St Luke’s…done
Very good weather day and a lot of positive energy from the Pax.
Mumblechatter lighter than normal until it was time for the abbreviated Grassy Knoll…BTB asked if we would do regular or man-maker burpess…so he got his wish!
Prayers for the folks in Puerto Rico and Mexico, for Pyro and for a friend of Postman – recently diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer.
T-Claps! Snack out!